Terms n Conditions

 

Payment:

Payment or Deposit of 60% the total order value is required to start an order (non-refundable).  We accept cash and any online mode of payment. The remaining 40% must be paid at the time of delivery. Quotes are valid for 15 days.

 

Turnaround Time:

Once the quote and artwork is approved, our turnaround time is approximately 12-14 business days. Depending on our schedule, we can also offer rush services for those that need their orders sooner. Please submit your requirements at least 5 business days after the quote is given. If we do not receive these requirements within the time frame, your order is subject to be delayed.

 

Requirements:

-Finalized Artwork

-Finalized Garment Selection (style, quality, quantity, size, and colors)

-60% Payment at the start of order

 

Customer responsibility: 

Throughout the process of an order, various issues can pop up regarding the artwork or garments that you will need to address. (For example: if a certain garment color is out of stock, we would contact you and ask for an alternative option.) If we do not hear from you and do not resolve these issues in a timely manner, the turnaround time can be subject to delays. Once the garment quality and artwork has been approved, further modifications will be chargeable.

 

Return Policy:

Returns accepted for damaged products only ie bad prints, damaged shirts. Returns will not be accepted for size exchanges as it is the responsibility of the customer to mention the given size. Please notify us via email to authorize return. In some rare cases, that we have made a big error (like printing on the wrong garments, printing the wrong design, or printing on the wrong location), we will provide an exchange or a return subjected to stock availability. In case of manufacturing defects in the t-shirts, a full refund will be provided. 

NOTE: Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.